- Appliqued Flags - Have bright colors on fade-resistant fabrics. These are not heat sublimated. They look stitched like a quilt.
- Musical Flags - Battery operated and play a digital sound with motion.
- Battery Powered Flags - Have light or sound that operates from a battery pack inside the flag.
- Two Sided Flags - Flags that are readable on both sides or have different designs on each side.
- 3D Sculpted Flags - Generally applique flags that have special stitching or fabric to create a 3D effect.Primitive Flags - Come in primitive, Americana or Country style.
- Double Sided Appliqued Flags - Two flags sewn together with batting between them, which makes embroidered messages on the flag readable on both sides and gives a 3D effect.
- Burlap Flags - Sublimated flags that appear to be on burlap, but it’s not really burlap.
- Embellished Flags - Have special effects such as glitter, metallic thread, shimmering fabric or similar items.
Flag Features Print
Created by: Arnold Cordero
Modified on: Mon, 10 Jul, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.